Spa One Nineteen kicks off another healthy summer season
Written by Emily Salillas
May is here! This month Spa One Nineteen is celebrating mothers, graduates, brides and the beginning of another summer season. Here are the five top ways we’ll be marking the month of May at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen:
- This Mother’s Day, give her the gift of choice. When you purchase a $50 gift card, moms can choose between a 30-minute therapeutic massage or a 50-minute restorative spa pedicure. With every gift card purchased, moms will be entered into a drawing for a $200 spa gift card that she can use to enjoy even more of our luxurious spa services, or browse our spa boutique where you’ll find one-of-a-kind pieces from jewelry and accessories to skin care and clothing.
- The gift of color. Come experience Glo Minerals – the skin nourishing makeup that covers, corrects and protects. The new spring Living Color Collection has arrived at the spa boutique. Inspired by the beauty of spring, the Glo Minerals new spring collection celebrates the freshness of spring in three color pallets that compliment every skin tone. Color kits include stick shadow, cream blush, lip gloss and a quad-color eye shadow.
- Our special gatherings. Along with booking this month’s joy-filled pedicure parties for moms, grads and brides, we always provide stress-reducing therapies for those who need a tranquil treatment. From therapeutic massages to facials, our holistic health offerings include something for everyone.
- Our summer supplies. Healthcare includes skincare. In Alabama, summer can be a particularly challenging skincare season. To counter the sun’s harmful effects we offer exceptional sunblock products that protect against both UV rays and infra-red burns. Those seeking a safe summer glow are already booking our professionally-applied St. Tropez spray tans. We also offer a fun selection of hats, beach bags and towels.
- Our fitness follow-up. Every month we work closely with One Nineteen’s fitness center staff to help clients ease sore muscles that threaten their workouts. Many men consult our male technician for sports massages. A spa treatment is an ideal self-reward for marking fitness milestones.
Ready to book a treatment? Contact us early. May will be a busy month as Spa One Nineteen kicks off another healthy summer season.
Spa One Nineteen is located at 7191 Cahaba Valley Road, right off U.S. 280 on Alabama 119. As part of St. Vincent’s One Nineteen and Ascension Health, we are dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care for all. To learn more about Spa One Nineteen, visit onenineteen.com/spa, or call (205) 408-6510.
Emily Salillas is the manager at Spa One Nineteen at St